Thursday, June 23, 2016

39 weeks!

I survived another week and things are getting uncomfortable! Breathing has been the biggest chore and I feel like I need an oxygen machine constantly. We celebrated Nash's Birthday this weekend and that was eventful. He turns 3 today, June 23rd so lets hope Sawyer stays put till tomorrow. 
His party was Super Hero themed but you really wouldn't know cause I never set up any decorations. The day of his party was super windy and nothing was staying put. Thankfully he didn't care about the wind and seemed to have a great time. We had a few set backs like getting flipped the bird that morning grocery shopping for a tree nut free cupcake. Almost getting in a fight over a pavilion. The wind blowing sandwiches, cupcakes, kids everywhere. Nash was super worried about his cupcake half the party and once we gave him it he ate maybe 1 bite. 3 year olds are fun. :) We sure love that Mr. Nash and I'll do another post about him soon! 
Sawyer is so stubborn she's already in the dog house. We had our weekly appointment yesterday and she's just content as can be. No progress was made and our doctor seemed concerned about me not effacing. We canceled my induction for the 27th and agreed to just wait it out. The longest I'll go will be July 5th so we do have an end date! She's still super active though and loves giving me good jabs. My blood pressure is great and I'm not super swollen this go around. I still sleep pretty good so no major complaints. I'm just really hoping I go on my own and get to experience labor without pitocin. We go back in super early Monday morning to discuss everything and decide what to do. Hopefully this weekend I make some progress. I've pretty much tried everything and she's just not having it. We can't wait to see her and hold her in our arms! 

No comments: