Wednesday, June 15, 2016

38 weeks

Yep still pregnant! ;) This past week has been eventful and I've had a lot of back pain and cramps. Besides that my heartburn has been much better and sleep has been good, well besides Nash not sleeping. We decided last minute to head up camping for the night with friends. We thought about not going but decided to be a little crazy. I'm glad we went cause I love spending time with these friends. Tyler did all the work and I felt kinda helpless but it was nice. He's for sure spoiled me this pregnancy but he spoils me daily! Speaking of today is our 9th Anniversary! I started this blog during our 1st anniversary and here we are 8 years later! Crazy! Tyler is my person and he will always be. Marriage is easy when you have a husband like him! I love our life! We usually like to do something bigger to celebrate but this year we're keeping it low key. We will do dinner tonight but Sawyers arrival will be our celebrating. 

I had my doctors appointment today and it was kinda disappointing. I went into it thinking I was going to have some progress because of the weeks activity. I'm still a 1 and 50% so nothing. I can't get my membranes stripped because of my strep b. We talked about setting an induction date for July and she informed us she will be out of town June 30th-July 11th. I about cried in the office. We set an induction date for June 27th but after arriving home I decided I didn't want to give in just yet. I'm going to cancel that appointment and wait it out till 41 weeks if needed. Its hard waiting but I can do it! It also makes me incredibly sad thinking about delivering without my amazing doctor. She delivered both boys and have so much respect for her. I have to do whats best for me though and I really wanted to try to go into labor on my own.  I just really hope she comes before she leaves out of town and I win with both situations! Sawyer is still healthy as can be and my blood pressure was great. I lost a pound and she's still moving like crazy. Even though I was super bummed after the appointment Tyler brought me back to reality. I'm carrying a healthy baby and I need to focus on that. I just really hope that healthy baby isn't 10 pounds! ;) 
These next 2 weeks I will be doing anything possible to start labor before she leaves! 
We love you Sawyer! 

No comments: