Wednesday, June 8, 2016

37 weeks.

Here we are another week gone and another week closer to baby Sawyer. I've been reading back to my blogs with the boys and I'm thankful I've kept track so well. This week was much better than last. Besides allergies kicking my butt I've been feeling better. We're really trying to keep busy to make time go faster. This past week we traveled to Park City for our tradition June trip. The boys were a lot of fun! We swam for awhile Saturday then went to Dinner at our favorite Mexican Cafe. We went to bed after snuggling and watching Toy Story. We woke up and headed to Jordanelle for some fun on Shirley and Brandons boat. The water was freezing but Gage got in for a few seconds. It was nice to be out and enjoy the sunshine. We finished off the weekend with swimming at our pool and a friend bbq. Swimming has actually felt really good this past week and I'm thinking I'll go a few more times before she arrives. 

I had another doctors appointment today and everything is still looking great! No progress was made and I'm still 1cm and 50%. Hoping I have a little more next week so I have less work to do the day of.    Our next appointment is the 15th our anniversary, then we have Nash's party next week and his birthday after that. Hoping to just keep keeping busy so time will fly by! 

No comments: