Thursday, June 2, 2016

36 weeks

This week has not been my finest but you gotta have a few crappy ones thrown in there. I didn't have an apt this week. We go again next week and then weekly. I'm so anxious, nervous, excited, overwhelmed, you name it I'm feeling it. I had my last photo session and it was biter sweet. I feel like  I have so much time now which is a change. I'm in the nesting mode and trying to organize something a day. Tyler's race is over so its nice to have his full attention again. I'm kinda needy so when he's not focusing on me I get mad. ;) 

My feelings of never being hungry have been replaced with needs for crap food. Seriously someone pull the donut out of my hand! The past month of not gaining weight will be changed this next appointment for sure! I'm feeling 9 months pregnant and its kinda sad listening to me walk up the stairs. I went into this pregnancy in the best shape I've ever been in and lost it all! I'm excited to get back where I was. Being pregnant for sure makes you realize how fit you were. 

I've had some period like cramps this week but nothing painful. She's super active still and has had the hiccups a ton. She's for sure dropped cause I'm peeing every second. The boys still love to sing to her every night twinkle twinkle. Some nights I'll try to hurry bed time routine up and try to skip the song. Nash will freak out and insist on singing twinkle!! My heartburn is still there but manageable. 
We're getting down to the last days and a lot is in mind. I keep telling myself to enjoy every second cause its going to be over soon and you'll never be pregnant again. :( 
I'm thankful for so many things and being able to carry babies is one of them! 
I had another massage on Tuesday. Sitting in the waiting room at Fetal Fotos I kinda got emotional. So many amazing memories in that place, or parked outside. Seeing all 3 of my babies on that screen, their hearts beating away! Life sure moves too fast! Wasn't it just yesterday I was at breakfast with the witches keeping my pregnancy only to myself? Now here we are 26 days away from meeting sweet Sawyer. 
This is an old picture but wanted to document my adorable boys! 
This past weekend was memorial and we had a good one. We had plans to go camping but our campground was shut down due to a road collapsing. Saturday Tyler arrived home with donuts. :)
I took 2 naps that day, yes 2! I stayed in my pjs till 5pm and seriously did absolutely nothing and it was amazing! We went to the Bees Game that night for Tyler's work. They fed us dinner and we had nice seats in the shade. The boys did awesome with lasting all game and we moved to the field for fireworks. Nash is still traumatized over his firework sparkler incident last year. He was super scared of the fireworks which was way sad! Hopefully he grows out of it soon but really I'd prefer him to be scared of them rather than intrigued. 
Sunday morning we woke up and packed up for a day of fishing. We got up to one of our favorite spots and this is what we arrived too. We're in shorts and flip flops so yay that was not happening. We turned around and headed back to Jordanelle. Our boys are usually great little fisherman but they were struggling major. Nash threw his new pole in the water like 5 times. Gage and Tyler's lines tangled every second. We caught more weeds than anything. Nash was tired and I was too. We lasted maybe 45 minutes and called it good. We arrived home and guess what, all took another nap! ha!
Sunday night we did a lot of yard work and the yard looks amazing! 
Monday the kids went with my parents to Lagoon and Tyler and I went to Wendover. We hadn't been there for over a year and its been forever since we went just for the day. We had a great little trip! We came back with all the money we took to gamble plus $160. You gotta love that! Plus the boys were super spoiled at Lagoon.

No comments: