Monday, May 2, 2016

32 weeks pregnant, 8 months!

I can't believe I'm 32 weeks! This pregnancy has actually went by pretty fast but I have a feeling these last weeks will go slow. My belly is for sure growing and I'm feeling it! I have felt pretty small up until the last few weeks and now you can for sure tell I'm pregnant. I'm feeling good for the most part. I have the normal aches and pains but thats to be expected. Life has been crazy the past few weeks and I have a feeling it will only get crazier. I'm constantly on my feet and I need to focus more on relaxing. This past week I've had a lot of braxton hicks and those are kinda frustrating. My heartburn is still bad but pepcid still helps. My face and hair are still looking great! My legs are terrible with eczema and new found cellulite but I'm confident it will clear up after she arrives. I'm really just trying to take in this last pregnancy and enjoy her inside. She moves constantly and I love it! I had my first maternity massage and it was pure heaven! The lady was amazing and made me feel so good! I will for sure be going back before she arrives. At my appointment last week everything looked great! I've gained 23 pounds which is pretty dang good with all the crap I've been eating. Blood pressure is looking great, Sawyer is head down, and her heart rate was 155. I'm going every 2 weeks now and starting June I'll go every week. We're still going to hope to hold off till July. It's going to be hard with how anxious I am already! Nash is so cute with my belly still and every night he sings twinkle twinkle to sister. Gage will talk to her about his day and kisses her goodnight every night. It's going to be fun seeing how they both adjust to her. The next few weeks will be fun, we have a lot of fun stuff planned. 
We love you baby girl!  

No comments: