Friday, December 4, 2015

10 weeks!

Week: 10 weeks.
Maternity clothes: Not yet! I feel big but thankfully my pants are still working. 
Sleep: Still really good! 
Best moment this week: Our first doctors appointment 12/2. We didnt have to wait long and had a nice visit with our doctor. We have the best relationship with her! All my tests came back great and baby is looking perfect! Measuring 2 days ahead but still keeping June 28th due date. We heard the heartbeat it was 160! Doctor predicted girl but I'm really feeling boy again. Tyler is feeling girl. Nash is feeling girl. Gage is feeling boy. So we're all even. :) Crazy to think next month we will find out! Thanksgiving was great and I ate a lot! When I got on the scale I was pretty bummed about my weight gain. I have to admit that since I got pregnant I've been eating badly. Stepping on the scale was a little reality check that I need to tone things down! 
Food cravings:  Sprite still! 
Food aversions: Nothing. 
Gender: Find out in January. 
Pregnancy symptoms: On thanksgiving I was feeling super weak and had major body aches. Thankfully the next day I was completely fine so thats nice! I also had a little stint of morning sickness, besides that feeling really good! 
What I am looking forward to: Christmas activities this month & Christmas! 

No comments: