Friday, November 20, 2015

8 weeks.

Week: 8 weeks.
Maternity clothes: Nope but clothes are getting snug! 
Sleep: So great! I've been going to bed around 8:30-9 and I have no regrets! 
Best moment this week: We went to Fetal Fotos to see that baby! We took both boys and had the best experience. I was worried about Nash being crazy but he was so good! Gage loved going again and he acted like a little professional. The little blub looked great and HE yes I said HE (because thats my guess) is measuring right on track. We were able to see the heartbeat and I got the reassurance I needed to know everything was progressing nicely. Worth every penny! 
Food cravings:  Sprite and Pasta this week. 
Food aversions: Nope.
Gender: We will find out in January. I think it's a boy. Gage thinks its a boy. Nash thinks its a girl. Tyler won't say. I just feel like our family was meant to have boys. Picturing a girl in our family just feels too weird and I just see one more little rascal in our future. I'm completely ok with being a boy mom and I've already said I'll live out my girl dreams through my nieces. 
Pregnancy symptoms: Nothing this week besides feeling tired. Its been a good one! 
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving! Our first appointment December 2nd. 

No comments: