Thursday, November 12, 2015

7 weeks!

Week: 7 weeks.
With my last pregnancy I took cute little pictures every week. I love having them but to be honest I just don't see it happening this go around. Maybe I will take cute ones when I'm bigger but who knows. Thank goodness for mirror selfies and apple apps!

Maternity clothes: Nope but clothes are getting snug! 
Sleep: So great! I've been going to be around 8:30-9 and I have no regrets! 
Best moment this week: We had a busy week with lots of school activities, friend dinners, and family time!
Food cravings: Sprite and really any food! I can't stop! 
Food aversions: Nope. 
Gender: We will find out in January, which seems so far away. 
Pregnancy symptoms: This week has been an emotional one for me. I've been crying over EVERYTHING! Besides that no symptoms besides being tired. Thankfully my dreaded pregnancy acne hasn't started, lets hope its better this go around! 
What I am looking forward to: Seeing our little bulb. Thanksgiving, seriously I'm been craving stuffing and mashed potatoes! 

Gage has had a great week with school. He's doing so well and thriving like crazy. He got an award where he was able to get a prize in the principals office. He has parent teacher conference tonight and he's already informed me it will be all good. His teacher picked him out of this class for his own special part in the Veterans Day assembly. Tyler had a good talk with his teacher the other day and she mentioned how well he's doing. She also said she could tell tyler and I were good parents and how proud we should be. We're so proud! 

No comments: