Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Here we go again!

Warning pee stick pictures. ;) 
I love blogging/journaling when pregnant and looking back on things. I'm not sure when we will announce to social media world, but I wanted to get things written down. We decided we were ready for baby #3 earlier this year. We wanted a summer baby though so we patiently waited things out. Took Iud out the end of August. Tested super early on October 17th, and received our first positive.  We were really surprised we didn't think it would happen so fast. Of course we were super excited and our estimated due date is June 28th. Nash's birthday is June 23rd so thats a little worrisome. We told ourselves that although having their birthdays close together isn't ideal, whats meant to be will happen. The first 2 line tests were super faint but seeing the words pregnant on the digitals was pretty awesome! I've taken quite a few tests since that day and the lines are super dark now, thankfully! 
October 17th was actually kinda hectic. I didn't want to test without Tyler home but knew there was a possibility of a positive. Tyler left early for work and I woke up around 6:30 to get ready for Breakfast with the witches. I'm half asleep brushing my teeth and there comes the second line. I scream, spit toothpaste all over the sink and instantly tear up. Part of me wishes I would've waited for Tyler but oh well. I have to wake up the boys and go about our morning in silence. I can't tell anyone till Tyler knows. Later on my mom will tell me that she knew something was up that morning, that I was glowing. I was extremely happy and couldn't help smiling all day. 
That night we had family night at the fire station (thank goodness). 
We get to the fire station and we're the first ones there. I pull out one of the tests and hand it to Tyler. 
I will never forget our faces and his smile. We hugged, kissed and that moment was perfect!
 I remember watching his face throughout the night and he was pretty dang excited too! 
We told the Boys Monday October 19th. 
We took a video and I loved their reaction!
Gage thinks its a boy, he's not a big fan of the idea of a sister. 
Nash says sister and its so cute! 
We plan on telling some family on Sunday for a family dinner. We're so excited and feel so blessed! 

No comments: