Tuesday, November 3, 2015

5 weeks

How far along: 5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Ha I won't be stepping on the scale till our first doctor appointment. I've been eating like crazy though so I need to be better with that! 
Maternity clothes: Nope.
Sleep: Great, I fall asleep right when my head hits the pillow. 
Best moment this week: Telling our families! 
Food cravings: No Cravings yet. 
Food aversions: Nope. 
Gender: We will find out in January, which seems so far away. 
Labor signs: Haha No! 
Pregnancy symptoms: No symptoms! Sweet! 
What I miss: These questions will be more interesting when Im 30+ weeks. 
What I am looking forward to: Telling the world, our first appointment December 2nd. 
Milestones: None. 

Week 5 and feeling great! With both the boys I never had any morning sickness so lets hope it continues. We're just really excited and enjoying every second! This will be my last pregnancy so I really want to enjoy every second! Part of me wants to keep things secret till we see that heartbeat but the other part wants to scream it out! I love being pregnant and I'm really excited for the next 8 months! 

We told my parents last week and the boys. Gage called Grandma Julie last week and told them! We told my grandparents, sisters, brothers, cousins on Sunday October 25th. We had family dinner already planned that night at our house. We put the boys in their big brother shirts I bought a few months ago and everyone caught on fast! Gage was so excited he had a secret all week, and he did great keeping it! I could tell he was excited for his cousins to know! We sent this picture to Zach and Monica that night as well.Its been a lot of fun telling everyone! 

No comments: