Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Parties

This past weekend we had a Christmas Party on pretty much every day. Friday night we went and celebrated with Tyler's work. Seeing Santa and Mrs. Claus at the fire station was perfect. I think any other Santa will never match up! All 3 platoons brought food and it was nice getting together, and seeing Tyler while he was on shift. Gage just loves Santa, he gets all shy but makes sure to tell him his list. Nash was extra adorable, he had a little flirting session with Mrs. Claus. We got some great pictures that I will cherish forever! I know next year Nash will be 18 months and I'm sure not a Santa lover then.
Our next party was my side and it's always a huge party. What makes it fun is the kids getting involved and Gage loves going up to sing. This year Gage and Kimberlee won a game, and Gage was Santa's little helper. My mom got all the kids matching outfits/ties and they were a hit. 
They saw Santa again and did great. Santa was a little moody though!
Sunday we did Tyler's Family party at our house. It was a little crazy with 40 people but our basement held up great! Nash was not really feeling this party though and slept most of the party. Tyler's family has always been really close and have always made me feel included.
Monday we had our daycare party and that's always madness. The kids weren't too sure about Santa but the older ones enjoyed it. We took my daycare kiddos to my moms and had a big party. 
Nash was asleep and I made Tyler get him up to see Santa. As you can see he wasn't happy about that! 

No comments: