Wednesday, June 19, 2013

39 weeks-Watermelon Baby

Yep I'm still here and pregnant, seems like that's the question of the last few weeks. Things have been really good. For the most part the worst time of day is the mornings, I wake up feeling like a 90 year old lady. I've been lucky though that my daycare kiddos have been coming later and when Tyler's home he lets me sleep in. I've also had some false labor this week. Friday night we went out of eat for Fathers Day, came home and went on a long walk. Around midnight that night I was awaken by contractions, they were time able 3-5 min apart and they were worse than anything previous.  I was up till 6am that night waiting for things to get worse, but they were bad enough that I couldn't fall back asleep. Well once 6am hit they stopped completely and that was it. Things were quiet until last night when about the same thing happened. It only lasted for 2 hours but they were 5 min apart and more painful than Friday. They stopped though and I was able to sleep the rest of the night. Little stinker is for sure playing mind games with me! As much as I would love for him to come before induction, I have a feeling that's what we will be looking at. Crazy to think little man will be here no matter what a week from today!! This will most likely be my last pregnancy update!! CRAZINESS!! 


How far along? 39 weeks
Baby's size? Watermelon, around 7lbs. I had Gage at exactly 39 weeks and he was 8.2lbs. I'm feeling much bigger so I'm super excited to see how much he weighs. 
Total weight gain: Too dang much, 37lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yes. 
Sleep: I really can't complain, sleep is still pretty good. 
Best moment(s) this past week: Fathers Day activities, our anniversary, spending time with Gage. 
Miss Anything? Feeling like I'm not 100 years old. Being pregnant makes you appreciate your in shape old self, I'm excited to get back there. 
Movement: Yes, and still lots of hiccups. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat still. 
Cravings: Coke, Sprite. 
Labor Signs: Mentioned above but all false alarms. 
Gender: Boy!
Symptoms:  Leg cramps and contractions, that's it. 
Belly Button in or out? Flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I'm so excited to not be swollen anymore!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, excited, nervous, anxious, crazy, and a little more crazy! 
Looking forward to:  Meeting little man, having some time with my family, summer fun!
Oh and we booked our Disneyland trip for Christmas time, I'm so excited for that!!

This will be the last belly picture I think, I'm so so happy I did these! 
39weeks

your baby at 39 weeks
  • He's probably able to flex his limbs now.
  • His brain is still rapidly developing -- he's getting smarter by the week!
  • His nails may extend past his fingertips.

No comments: