Thursday, May 9, 2013

33 weeks

Here we go again, another week down. This week was a great one, I'm for the most part feeling really good. I get uncomfortable in certain positions, and standing is for sure better than sitting. I'm going to try to enjoy every bit of these last few weeks because who knows if I'll ever be pregnant again. That kinda makes me sad, so maybe I won't think like that!

How far along? 33 weeks!
Baby's size? Around 4lbs, or a pineapple. 
Total weight gain: 25lbs! With all the crap I've been eating I'm pretty proud of that! When I was pregnant with Gage at 34 weeks I had gained 33lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yes on bottoms, tops are off and on. 
Sleep: Well It's not the same as its been, but I can't really expect that being 8 months pregnant. I still have no problems falling and staying asleep, but wake up once to pee. 
Best moment(s) this past week: We had our 32 week appointment last week and it went great. Everything on my part is looking good, and everything on his part if looking good. Heartbeat still 140's. He's still head down, and measuring right at 32 weeks. We're going every 2 weeks now, and starting the first of June we will go every week. Crazy!!
Miss Anything? Being able to walk up and down our stairs and not get winded. ;) 
Movement: Man this little guy does not like to move. Sometimes it kinda scares me cause he is not a mover. At night I can get 10-15 minutes of movement but that's it. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Steak
Cravings: Artic Circle Cherry Ricki's.
Labor Signs: Nothing, thank goodness. 
Gender: Boy!

Symptoms: Nothing this week besides some uncomfortableness and a few breakouts, 
I'm super lucky! 
Belly Button in or out? Flat, It's kinda freaky actually. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & Grateful. 
Looking forward to: Mothers Day, The breast cancer walk on saturday, and our appointment next week. 

Yay, finally a good picture! 
33weeks


your baby at 33 weeks
  • He's keeping his eyes open while awake.
  • He's also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.
  • His bones are hardening.
  • And he going through (more) major brain development -- that's one smart baby!

No comments: