Wednesday, May 1, 2013

32 weeks!

This week I'm really starting to get excited! Excited to meet this little man and excited to watch Gage and him. Excited for labor (yes you heard that right). Excited to see what he looks like, how much he weighs. Excited to introduce him to the world, excited to start seeing his personality. I'm also getting excited to have a few weeks off. I've been pretty busy lately and this pregnant mama needs some relaxation! I've been in the nervous stage since I got pregnant but now I think I'm finally starting to be ready. I guess that's what happens at this stage in pregnancy right? Thankful that I'm still feeling really good, probably the best I've felt in the last while! 

How far along? 32 weeks
Baby's size? They say at this stage he should be 3 1/2-4lbs. Keep growing little man, mama wants you chunky! 
Total weight gain: 23lbs as of last appointment. Tomorrow is our next appointment and I'm thinking it will be around 25-28. 
Maternity clothes? Yes, but tops vary. 
Sleep: I jinxed myself with my last post about not having to get up to pee. These past few days I've had to get up once but I can handle that. I still have no problems falling asleep and staying asleep! Not looking forward to the sleepless nights that await us! 
Best moment(s) this past week: We had some fun play dates, and T-ball has still been fun. 
Miss Anything? Not anything huge. 
Movement: Yes this week has been a great movement week. I love it! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Steak! 
Cravings: Not anything new, just all food sounds good.
Labor Signs: Nothing, lets hope it stays that way for quite some time. 
Gender: Boy!
Symptoms: Besides some uncomfortableness I've felt great this week!! 
Belly Button in or out? in but pretty flat. 
Wedding rings on or off? off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I've been really happy! 
Looking forward to: Mothers Day, Warmer weather!

Is it sad that I feel bad I've slacked so much on the cute pictures! Blah, just not feeling it I guess. 
32 weeks!
IMG_2444
A little progress, I love looking back at when I thought I was big!
942578_10200632102238350_1572383197_n
I was 34 weeks pregnant here with Gage. I feel much bigger this go around.
Showers 032
your baby at 32 weeks
  • She's getting ready for her descent -- she's likely in the head-down position now.
  • And she's probably feeling a even more cramped.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

looking great sis! can't wait for little man!