Wednesday, April 24, 2013

31 weeks!


This week has been a great one! It's been a busy one which makes the time go by faster! Speaking of faster, it's crazy to believe I only have 9 more weeks left! Next week we will be going into May, and before we know it June will be here! I'm starting to get excited, but still not wishing for time to go any faster! My emotions are all over the place and I'm excited, scared, nervous, anxious, happy,  all in one! 

How far along? 31 weeks!
Baby's size? a Pineapple! Yuck, I hate pineapple! 
Total weight gain:  23lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, my wardrobe in dwindling down. I did find some great shirts at ross last week for $9. Steal!
Sleep: Still really good! I don't have to wake to pee which is super nice! I sleep better when Tyler's at the fire station, is that bad? haha!
Best moment(s) this past week: Tyler had a work banquet on Saturday and that was way fun. We got to get all dressed up which I was worried about. Being up 23lbs and swelling doesn't really put you in the mood for a dress and heels. Thankfully everyone reassured me I didn't look like a beached whale and I ended up partying it up till 3am. I was told that night that I was pretty much the coolest pregnant chick ever, haha maybe I agree. ;) I will post some pictures soon. 
Miss Anything? Not really anything this week. 
Movement: He's stingy with his movements, still a big night timer. He did let Shirley & Vanessa feel him this week. Tyler had 30 good minutes the other night of movement. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week. 
Cravings: Nothing too big this week, junk still sounds delightful. 
Labor Signs: Nope!
Gender: Boy!
Symptoms:  This week I've been feeling full faster, which is new. My swelling has been good, and I haven't really needed my tums! Thank you little man! 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Tucked away!
Happy or Moody most of the time: All over the place, like mentioned above. Thankfully I've been pretty good with keeping them in check! 
Looking forward to: Doctors appointment next week, Gage's T-ball Games, Warmer weather! 

31week
your baby at 31 weeks
  • He's going through major brain and nerve development.
  • Eye development, too. His irises now react to light!
  • All five of his senses are in working order.

No comments: