Thursday, February 28, 2013

Gage turns 4!

First a few random pictures I needed to blog. Tonight marks the last swim class for us for this year. We started just thinking we would do level 1, which was 3 weeks. Well Level 1 turned into level 2, which turned into level 3. He loved it and he's so comfortable in the water now. His first teacher was Megan and she taught level 1-2 and we loved Megan! His teacher now is so so but Gage is doing great. He can do the breaststroke 4-5 times on his own, float on his back, find things under water, and on Tuesday he treaded water in the deep end! He pretty much rocks, and I'm kinda sad we won't be doing level 4 till next year. I'm surprised though with our crazy schedules we made it work for these past few months. Now onto T-ball which should be starting in April. 
IMG_1978 
IMG_1980IMG_1981IMG_2057
We celebrated Valentines Day this year with a fun daycare party, Gage had one that day at school as well. Gage loves these girls so much! The other night I told Gage that after his brother comes his friends won't be coming for a few weeks. He about cried and said NO MY FRIENDS NEED TO COME! He'd be lost without daycare, and that makes me happy. That night we did swim lessons and got Chili's take out, which we will never do again on V Day. Tyler and I usually do PF Changs on Valentines but we decided Vegas was our V-day celebration. :) I'm so lucky to have my boys, everyday I remind myself how extremely lucky I am to have them. Tyler is the most amazing husband, I have zero complaints! I love Valentines!
IMG_2061
Gage turned 4 on February 23rd, a Saturday. I woke up to him climbing in bed with me around 7am, Tyler was at the station. He cuddled and said, "Mom I'm 4!" Tyler came home with root beer & donuts! Yum! We had breakfast then Gage left with Grandma Kim & Grandpa Manuel. They took him to pick out his Ninja Turtle presents. Gage is recently OBSESSED with Ninja Turtles, and I love it because I loved it as a kid! I remember playing it at kindergarten recess. He came home with every possible toy you could imagine, he got super spoiled! We then got ready and headed to Jungle Jims (his favorite place)  for his party. It was snowing like crazy but thankfully mostly everyone made it! We invited his best girlfriends and cousins and he had a blast! Having a party somewhere else is expensive but so nice not having to clean up. Having a February Birthday is kinda a bummer, I'm excited to have a June baby so BBQ's and Bounce houses will be possible. 
IMG_2125
IMG_2126IMG_2128IMG_2130IMG_2131IMG_2133IMG_2138IMG_2139IMG_2142
Gage loves being sung too, I think it's his favorite part! 
IMG_2144IMG_2145
He got super spoiled by everyone, this kid has more toys than he knows what to do with! Thank you all so so much!
IMG_2147IMG_2148
He left the party saying he had the best day! This smile makes my heart melt!
IMG_2149
That night we went to Toys R Us to spend some gift cards and Money. Then we headed off to dinner just the 3 of us at Red Robin. 
IMG_2152IMG_2155
This Saturday I will be taking some 4 year pictures of the handsome boy. I will do a post of those and all his 4 year old greatness then! This boy amazes me everyday, I'm the luckiest mom! 

Sunday we decided to have a painting day. Tyler was adamant that I didn't paint because of the fumes, so I taped. I don't know about you but I think the taping is the worst part! Gage was way excited to help paint, and he will show you which wall he did. We put the crib up Monday and his shelf. Things are coming along perfectly!
IMG_2157IMG_2158IMG_2159IMG_2161IMG_2163IMG_2164

No comments: