Thursday, February 28, 2013

23 Weeks

Another great week and I'm getting so excited! The shopping has started and that's always so fun right! Thankfully with all Gage's old stuff (which is still in great condition) and Krews stuff we have TONS of clothes! Of course that doesn't stop me from picking up a few things here and there. ;) 
They have so many things now that they didn't when Gage was born. I bought our diaper bag the other day and it makes me giddy. His Nursery is coming along great too, I can't wait to see it finished!

How far along? 23 weeks!
Baby's size? A Grapefruit. 
Total weight gain:  13lbs but I'm thinking it will be around 2o at next apt. I'm expecting the worst. I've been eating like a cow, I need to stop!
Maternity clothes? All pants, most normal shirts are not working too. 
Sleep: Amazingness!
Best moment(s) this past week: Painting the Nursery & Shopping. 
Miss Anything?  My complexion. 
Movement: Yes! I love, love it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat!
Cravings: Right now I'm craving Chinese food like no other!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: Heartburn this week, but Tums help. 
Belly Button in or out? In, I want it out though!
Wedding rings on or off? on :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & excited! 
Looking forward to: Our appointment next week, and finishing up the Nursery. Easter too!
23weeks
your baby at 23 weeks
  • She's forming little nipples (yeah, really!)
  • Her face is fully formed now -- she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
  • She's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.

No comments: