Thursday, February 21, 2013

22 weeks

Another great week, maybe because I spent most of it in San Diego. I'll post more on that trip but it was great. Little man is becoming a great little traveler. This week was also exciting because Tyler got to feel him kick. His kicks are becoming more constant and harder, I love it! Gage is so cute with everything, and he really is excited! I'm glad he's old enough to get excited for things. We plan on painting the nursery on Sunday and he's super happy to help. He keeps asking to set up the crib and stroller. Last night he had to hug my belly and tell baby goodnight. It brings me to tears, I love both my boys so much! Speaking of Gage, he's turning 4 on Saturday!! I can't believe it, and to make matters worse I swear he looks 5 or 6. Time goes too fast, so I try to enjoy every second! 

How far along? 22 weeks!
Baby's size? A papaya. 
Total weight gain:  13ish lbs, I'm sure more after this last trip! 
Maternity clothes? All pants.
Sleep: Great, I don't even have to wake up to pee, so so thankful!
Best moment(s) this past week: San Diego, and feeling him kick more! 
Miss Anything?  My complexion. 
Movement: Yes!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat!
Cravings: Nothing new. 
Labor Signs: Nope!
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: All I've got is acne on my chin, and I know I should be so thankful. It just drives me bonkers!!
Belly Button in or out? In, I want it out though!
Wedding rings on or off? on :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Gage's Birthday on Saturday, Painting the nursery, and setting up the crib this weekend!!

22weeks
3525_10200211251837353_245444915_n
your baby at 22 weeks
  • Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.
  • He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).

No comments: