Wednesday, February 13, 2013

21 weeks

This week has been the hardest but nothing really too bad. I caught a cold which led to me pulling something in my side, which led to me being a whiner, which led to me not being the happiest. I guess everyone has to have a down week and this one was mine. Thankfully I'm all back to myself and baby boy is doing great! 

How far along? 21 weeks, 19 more to go! 
Baby's size? A Cantalope
Total weight gain:  Up 13lbs. 
Maternity clothes? All pants, a lot of my normal shirts won't fit now either. boo. 
Sleep: Still Great!
Best moment(s) this past week: Not much happening Pregnancy related. Saturday we went to a family night dinner at Tyler's new fire station. Gage was so good and we all got along great with Tyler's new crew and family. 
Miss Anything?  Nope. 
Movement: Yes, mostly at night. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes, meat! Maybe this pregnancy will make me become the vegetarian I've always wanted to be!
Cravings: Sprite!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Gender: Boy!
Symptoms: Heartburn and that's about it!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but moody this week. 
Looking forward to: San Diego, Gage's Birthday, Starting the Nursery. 

Because of my craptastic mood this week, this picture is the best you're getting. Gage took it while Tyler was at the station, training him young I tell ya! He's a boy of many talents. :) I feel like I'm getting smaller rather than bigger. My belly is nothing in this pic, grow belly grow!
21week

your baby at 21 weeks
  • As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)!
  • If it's a girl, she's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb -- about six million of them!

No comments: