Tuesday, December 4, 2012

House tour

Crazy to think we've almost been in our house for 2 months, time is flying by! At first I was struggling with moving, I guess I'm kinda a baby. Now the house feels like home, I don't ever think about the old house. Speaking of the old house, I can't believe how smooth our transition went. We now have renters and the property management company has been great. We never have to deal with them and everything is done electronically. Of course renting wasn't what we wanted to do but I'm so happy things worked out the way it did. We were able to get out of our house and into something a million times better. I guess I can't really say "get out" of our house cause we still own it. Hopefully though in 2-3 years we might be able to make some money off of it. that would be perfect!! I have to toot Tyler and I's horns though cause we did it! I'm so proud of us, cocky maybe but we rock! ;) Thanks to our families as well, we couldn't have done it without their constant support!

First off is our neighborhood, my favorite part! Living in a Ivory Community is awesome because it's always kept up. All our neighbors are so nice and we feel so welcomed already. In our last house we rarely talked to our neighbors, I was afraid of a few. These ones are different, I kinda want to be best friends with a few. :) haha stalker status maybe! 
photo1
IMG_0145Of course there is a lot I still want to do with most rooms but we are getting there. The upstairs kitchen is my favorite room in the house. It's open, I love the counter space, and the updated cabinets and counters are beautiful. 
IMG_6185IMG_6182
Our backyard is half of what our old house was, which was a plus for me. Don't get me wrong I liked having a bigger yard but our last yard was huge!! This yard is landscaped perfectly and I love the vinyl fence. I need some landscaping lessons though stat, I'm afraid I will kill all these plants!! help!
IMG_1621
Don't mind the millions of toys, downsizing in the yard department made things tricky. Hopefully a shed will be coming in spring. 
IMG_1620
Gage's bathroom, I love the colors. 
IMG_1749
Gage's room, which he loves! 
IMG_0559IMG_0558IMG_0557
Our room, still some work to do but coming along nicely. 
IMG_0797IMG_0804
Our bath, and master closet. 
IMG_0809IMG_0813
The front room, I love how open it is! 
IMG_0545IMG_0549IMG_0564IMG_0553IMG_0552
Downstairs Kitchen. 
IMG_0539IMG_0538
Downstairs Frontroom. 
IMG_0569

We have 2 more bedrooms downstairs and a bathroom but I don't have pictures. We use those for daycare stuff and they're nice size rooms. As you can see everything was left in great condition. The only room we painted was our bedroom everything else we left. So there you have it, our home sweet home! We have a lot planned in the next few months for this baby, I love it!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Everything looks so good! glad it's all came together so nicely for you guys!!

Jessie said...

What a beautiful home!!! I love your decorating style!