Friday, November 30, 2012

10 Weeks

10 weeks, double digits baby! Only 30 weeks to go, haha I don't like when you put it that way! 5 more weeks till we find out boy or girl. 10 more weeks till our big ultrasound, those are some of the things I'm looking forward too! Things are going really good, almost too good. I'm kinda surprised how this pregnancy is almost better than the first. With Gage I remember feeling gross at this stage. I remember feeling blah and my skin was really bad, which made me feel even more blah. This time around I'm embracing everything a little more, maybe because I know what to expect. I'm embracing my bloat/chub, I think some days its kinda cute. I don't feel disgusting, it's actually kinda the other way around. My hair has been amazing since being pregnant and I feel almost "dare I say it" better than not being pregnant. Now don't get me wrong I've gained weight, I've got that lovely chin acne, I have poofy face, but I just don't think I care this time around. So yes embracing the bad has been really helpful this time around! Now ask me this again at 30 weeks and it quite possibly will be different, hopefully not! 

How far along? 10 weeks
Baby's size? a prune
Total weight gain: 0
Maternity clothes?  I still fit into all my clothes, which is surprising because my bloat is big. I did though buy some new maternity pants (which I think I posted in another post) that fit me really cute. They're super comfy and they actually make my bloat look like a pregnant belly. So heck yes I'm going to wear them, cute/comfy pants bring them on. 
Sleep: I sleep really good, oh I love my sleep!!
Best moment(s) this past week: Thanksgiving was awesome, I ate like a champ. Putting up the Christmas stuff with Gage has been a lot of fun! 
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Cravings: Chinese Food, Sprite, Tomato Juice
Labor Signs: Nope
Gender: Not yet. Speaking of this though something that irks me that I've been getting a lot is, "I bet you just are dying to have a girl!" "Oh would you be so sad if it's another boy?" "I'm really crossing my fingers for a girl for you!" "Oh I hope you get your girl!!" Although I know these people are only wishing things they think are wanted and nice I still kinda get irked. Yes I do think having a girl would be great, and if it is a girl I would be thrilled. What if though I wanted a boy just a little more. Some people don't really get that, so here is my reasoning. Gage really really wants a brother. He never talks about a sister, it's always my brother. "I can't wait to go to disneyland with my brother!" This is my brother's room!" "Mom my brother is in your belly!" I love how much he wants a brother, so yes I would love to give him that. I'm almost scared of his reaction if it's a girl. I'm going to have to start thinking about how to make a sister exciting, because he's just not into that idea! Also I think if this is a girl I might be tempted to be done. I've always wanted 3 kids but having one of each might be a good stopping point. So yes boy or girl I would be thrilled but no if it's a boy I wouldn't just DIE! I would be so happy. 
Symptoms: Nothing, maybe a little more tired than usual but that's it. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Really happy & excited. 
Looking forward to: Christmas! Christmas Parties! 
10weeks

your baby at 10 weeks
  • Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming.
  • Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function.
  • Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too.
  • Plus, she's swallowing and kicking in there. (Can you believe it?!)

No comments: