Wednesday, December 5, 2012

11 weeks

Do I dare say that these weeks are flying? 2 weeks till I'm out of the first trimester! Things are continuing to go great!

How far along? 11 weeks
Baby's size? a Lime! That finally seems bigger to me, no more of this blueberry crap. 
Total weight gain: I'm only going to weigh myself with the doctors scale. Hopefully that will keep me from worrying about it, so I wont know till December 17th.
Maternity clothes? Sometimes maternity pants. 
Sleep: Perfect
Best moment(s) this past week: We had a nice weekend with Tyler, didn't do anything crazy just family time!
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Getting super excited for this! I didn't feel Gage till 20 weeks though, so hopefully it starts a little sooner. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I tried a new recipe this weekend for beef & broccoli. The smell was horrible, thankfully Tyler liked it though. 
Cravings: Tomato Juice, Sprite, Chinese Food still. 
Labor Signs: Nope
Gender: Still thinking boy. 
Symptoms: Nothing, besides being more tired than usual. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Really happy and excited for what's to come!
Looking forward to: Christmas, my hair apt this week (holy roots). This pregnancy though has been a saint to my hair. It's grown a ton and its healthier than normal. 
 11weeks

your baby at 11 weeks
  • You can't see it, but she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there.
  • Her skin is see-through, but she's on her way to looking more like a baby.
  • Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore.
  • Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.

No comments: