Friday, November 16, 2012

My thankful post

I try to to do this every year, this year I feel more than ever I have so much to be thankful for. Life has been amazing, and everyday I always try to remember something to be thankful for. Warning it might get long! 

-I'm first and always so thankful for my best friend Tyler. He is seriously my everything and the reason I'm not crazy most days. Everyday I ask myself how I got so lucky with him. Tyler is the most easy going, funny, hard working, and oh so hot man I've ever met. He has so many qualities that I just adore. My favorite thing about Tyler is that he only cares about whats truly important. He could care less about having the nicest of nice things. He never sucks up to anyone, he works harder than anyone I've ever known. He takes care of Gage and I like it's what he was born to do. I've never heard him talk bad about really anyone. I try oh do I try to get him to talk crap with me but he just wont. He supports me in everything I do, and I don't know a day he hasn't said how thankful for me he is. It feels good to be wanted, and he makes me feel wanted. I love the family quality he has with us, and I love watching him interact with Gage. He's taught me so much, I couldn't imagine one day without him. Words will never begin to explain how much this man means to me! Oh and one last note, I'm thankful for his career. Best career choice ever in my view, our family hero for sure! 

-I'm so extremely thankful for my babies. Gage has been the biggest blessing in my life. Being a mom is truly the hardest, but most fulfilling job I'll ever encounter. It amazing how a bad day can get turned around instantly with a hug and a I love you mom. Everything I do in life, all the hard work is for him. No one ever knows how having a kid will change you forever till it happens. I'm not the person I was 4 years ago, and I'm very thankful for that. Having a child changes everything, but in my eyes it changes it all for the good. Gage is such an amazing blessing and life without him would be impossible. I'm so proud of the little man he has become. He's going to move mountains in his life, I can't wait to watch him conquer it all.  I know so many women don't get to experience pregnancy and motherhood. The fact that I have been and am pregnant is something I'm thankful for daily. This little one has already brought me so much joy and it's only been 2 months. Imagine what he/she will do when they arrive. I also can't say my babies without mentioning Snoop Dawg. Oh my little bob barker, how could I live without you. You're one crazy pooch but I love you just like a child. I love how you sleep face to face with me every night. I love that you follow us around the house. I love that you're Gages best friend, and he will tell you that daily. I love that even though you're so tiny your life mission is to protect us 24/7. You think you're a german shepherd, and have little dog syndrome for sure. We love you snoop!

-I'm so thankful for my family & my in laws. Tyler and I's support system has always been huge! We have so many family & friends that would do anything for us in a second. There is no way I would have what I have without them. We are a very close family and always know everything and everything. Family is what life is all about! I'm so thankful for all your help! One day when we're millionaires you will be happy you did it. :)

-I'm so thankful for my parents and everything they've taught me in life. I really believe that you grow up to be similar to your mom. I think I'm already so much like my mom, and I'm so proud of that. My parents taught me that laziness is never a choice. We were taught to work hard and play hard. My parents always put us first and they always made sure we were happy. We had nice things growing up and took nice trips but we appreciated the value of a $. They taught us that family was first and to help whenever help was needed. My parents are two of the most amazing people anyone can ever meet. 

-I'm thankful for Tyler and I's jobs. Tyler and I work hard. We don't get sick days, we don't get very many lazy days. Our daily lives are busy but we have a perfect system that works out wonderful for us. I love that I get to be home with Gage but also contribute to our income. I love that I'm showing Gage that mommy can work and be successful too. Too many people out there are just lazy! People believe in luck, and I'm sorry but luck is hard work. Life is about doing things you don't want to do and enjoying the things you love. Life isn't easy but everything worth having is worth working hard for. My mom always taught me that you can do a million things at one time. I love this quality and I'm for sure a great planner and multi tasker. I don't want anyone to ever look at me and think I'm lazy. So yes I can be a good mom, hard worker, & great wife all in one day. I believe whatever choice you make in life, that's the choice that works best for your family. I do believe though that you should do that choice 100%. Sorry that might have been a little rant. ;)

-I'm thankful for food, heat, water, shelter, clothes, furniture, cars, and all the materialistic things I probably take for granted. 

-I'm thankful for my good health & my families good health. That really is what matters most right? This probably should've been higher on the list. I'm thankful that Gage is healthy and rarely gets sick. Yes he's around kids all day long at school and here and he's rarely sick. GASP!! Now watch he's going to be throwing up tomorrow. ;) 

-I'm thankful for good girlfriends who always know just what I need and a good laugh.

-I'm thankful for people who were put in my life to teach me something whether good or bad. I think everyone goes through trials to learn from and believe me have I learned. I'm also thankful for hard times that teach me how to appreciate good times even more.

-I'm thankful for coffee, my silly tv shows, vacations, date/family nights, eating out, movies, and being able to do things when we want. 

-I'm thankful for blogging! In 30 years I will look back and this and be thankful I did it.

-I'm thankful for my daycare parents. I've put them through a lot lately, with relocating and being pregnant. 
-I'm thankful for Gage's teacher Mrs. Brown. In the few short months he's been in school he's already learned so much. She's patient and Gage loves her!

-Lastly I'm thankful for life and memories. Life is such a beautiful thing and we all need to appreciate it more. 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Amber I loved reading your post, someday it will be so awesome having all this to look back on.I am so thankful for my daughters and my grandkids I am one lucky lady xoxxoxo Thanks honey for the kinds words, you surely turned out a great person with a wonderful work ethic who can multi task like no other.....