Wednesday, November 14, 2012

8 weeks

How far along? 8 weeks!
Baby's size? a Raspberry
Total weight gain: Not sure
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: I'm sleeping really good, probably too good. It's kinda scary how deep of a sleeper I am. I don't wake up once all night, trust me I'm not complaining though. 
Best moment(s) this past week: Having dinner/craft night with my girlfriends, I needed some girl time! 
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Nope, getting excited for it though. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Cravings: Everything, gah I might need a food intervention! This week I craved tomato juice, and drank the entire bottle in 2 days! 
Labor Signs: nope
Gender: We wont know for awhile but I'm thinking boy! 
Symptoms: No symptoms yet except for weird things like I'm always freezing! I've never been the type to be cold, I'm always hot! I've got bloat for days and somedays it actually looks like a baby too. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm super anxious this week for our appointment. I'm super thankful for zero symptoms but I also want to feel pregnant. It will be nice to see the gummy bear! 
Looking forward to: Mondays Appointment, & Thanksgiving!! 
8weeks



your baby at 8 weeks
  • You can't feel it yet, but she's moving those arms and legs like crazy!
  • Her fingers and toes are now only slightly webbed, and her tail (yes, she had one) is gone.
  • Fun fact: your baby's taste buds are now forming.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

This is so cute and super creative! Love it!! So I froze to death with Kimberlee... It was so weird to be freezing and my head itched really bad! Who knows maybe I had lice and the chills from the flu ha ha ha! You sure are looking fab!

Vanessa said...

moving right up =)) can't wait 7 more weeks till be get to find out what that little peanut is =)

adamraerobinson said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!

I love this idea that you are doing for your pregnancy tracking instead of the chalkboard. Can you tell me what photo editing program you use?

I was scouring the internet for ideas and your blog came up.

Thank you!

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Thank You! I use photoshop!