Thursday, November 8, 2012

7 weeks

Tyler was at work yesterday, so I decided to try and snap a pic of this 7 week pudge. I must've been super bloated yesterday cause I was feeling mucho pregnant. Today not so much! I can't believe how good I'm feeling. My emotions are high and I'm feeling extremely blessed to be pregnant. Yes I know at any minute things could change, but at this moment I'm so happy. It's crazy how things happen just when you need them too. I've been putting off this baby thing for quite some time just cause it didn't feel right. Well things in our lives right now are extremely hectic. With the new move, the current house renting (which it did, yay!). With getting relicensed for daycare & photography. Tyler's been taking some classes for work so he's been gone more than usual, things are just crazy! This baby & Gage instantly bring me back to reality and focus more on what's really important. One task a day is all I need to focus on, then the rest of that energy needs to go to them. Its made me relax more than I used too, and it's given me a clear mind. I really believe it was meant to be, so yes I'm going to celebrate this pregnancy every chance I get! 

How far along? 7 weeks
Baby's size? a blueberry
Total weight gain:  Still haven't got the courage to step on the scale, it's going to be ugly. Yuck! 
Maternity clothes? No, I'm excited to bust those pants out though. I remember them being super comfy! 
Best moment this past week: Gage and I have been on quite a few walks. Gage loves it, Snoop loves it, and I love it! The weather has been amazing! 
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Everything, seriously make it stop!! Last night I have a mcdonalds craving big time. Tyler was at the station too so that usually makes things easier to give into. I was proud of myself for staying home and eating a salad, yes a salad! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Labor Signs:  nope
Gender Prediction: I think we will be having another boy, so does Gage! :)
Symptoms: Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy with the pregnancy, moody with other life stresses. 

Looking forward to: November 19th, and Disney on Ice next week. 

No comments: