Thursday, November 1, 2012

6 weeks

I probably won't post another picture till I start showing a little more but I couldn't pass up us and Halloween! So remember my "cute" chalkboard with the last post well thats going in the trash. When I went to erase it the chalk marker permanently stained the dang thing. So goodbye Mr. Chalkboard you suck! 
IMG_6244
How far along? 6 weeks 
Baby's size? A pea
Total weight gain: I haven't stepped on the scale to get a starting weight, I'm scared. I think I'll wait till my first doctors appointment and go from there. Or maybe I'll get brave, but I doubt that. Lets just say I'm not starting out this pregnancy at the weight I would've liked too. 
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: I sleep amazing, thank goodness. 
Best moment(s) this past week: Telling our big news and Halloween was fun with the little man! 
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: I can't wait for that!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, I kinda almost wish it did. I'm starving all day long. Everything sounds amazing and tastes even better!
Cravings: Everything, haha! Chinese Food this week has been a constant want!
Labor Signs: nope
Gender: We will find out next year, I kinda like saying that!
Symptoms: Nothing, my face is even playing pretty nice so far. When I was pregnant with Gage the 1st trimester acne chin was dreadful. 
Belly Button in or out? It's tucked in a cute little belly roll. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, I'm so excited for everything! I really do love being pregnant. 

Looking forward to: Our first appointment Monday November 19th, it seems so far away. 

3 comments:

Kim said...

So excited big day on Brandons birthday!!!

Lacie @thedanielsons said...

So cute :) and so happy for you!!

So the chalk markers are a no go? I was wondering if those worked or not. Good to know.

Shirley said...

November 19th is so soon. In fact I am a little stressy about it. Cute picture of you and Gage! I can't even tell you how happy I am for you guys and of course for me too! Love you lots!