Friday, September 21, 2012

Ode to our first home

I can't really say goodbye to this house just yet. Still thinking about not living here anymore makes me a little sad. Even though those sad feelings are automatically replaced with feelings of excitement, I'm for sure going to miss this place. 
We have had so many firsts in this house, these 5 1/2 years have been some amazing years in our lives. I slept in this house the night before our wedding. I remember waking up with Mika, Natasha, & Jamie eating fruit in our front room watching bridezillas before my wedding day.

 This is the house we came home to after our honeymoon. This house is where we opened up all our wedding gifts. 

We finished school in this house. 

We had numerous parties with our amazing friends and family. 

We had bridal showers and baby showers. 

I ran a very successful daycare business out of our basement for 5 years. 

I was pregnant while living in this house. 

This will always be Gage's first house and all his baby/toddler memories will be here. 

His birthdays, his firsts, his holidays, this house will always be a huge part of our life. 

I want to remember this house as much as possible, hopefully these pictures will always help.

IMG_9225 IMG_9220IMG_9227IMG_5581IMG_5570IMG_5569IMG_9235IMG_9237IMG_7731IMG_7735April-June 2010 020IMG_0312IMG_0310Unedited (3 of 1)Unedited (2 of 1)IMG_7534IMG_7531

We have done so much work to this house, I wish I had pictures from when we bought it. Goodbye to this amazing chapter in our life, and hello to a even better one!!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Man that made me kind of emotional!