Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First fun fall weekend

We started off the weekend with our traditional family fair trip. My parents made a recent purchase of a 15 seater "creeper" van. The ride to and from the fair was loud but it was fun being all together. The burrito family lives on! :) 
IMG_14441
The kids all loved the fair, they were all super happy. 
IMG_1447
My favorite part of the fair is this. He loves it and makes me want to take him out for real. He did though tell me to "stop taking my picture mom!" This was a first for him! 
IMG_1448IMG_1449IMG_1450
Last year Gage really wanted to do this with Kimberlee. He was only 2 then and wasn't 30lbs. This year he made the cut and he was pretty excited! He seemed so little doing it but he had no fear. I love that he loves this stuff! 
IMG_1453IMG_1454IMG_1456IMG_1457IMG_1459IMG_1462IMG_1463IMG_1466IMG_1474IMG_1478

Saturday morning we woke up bright and early and headed off for a road trip. My friend from high school Keisha, had arranged for me and the family to travel to Mountain Home Idaho. She booked me for her newborn photos. It was a pretty big deal for me and I was so thankful for it. She could've easily booked a photographer but she went out of the way to use me. Gage was such a good traveler, he played by himself for most of the trip. He loved stopping at gas stations and getting snacks. We stayed on the air force base and our hotel room was super nice. It had its own kitchen, front room, dining room, bedroom, and tons of space. After I did the photos we took the kiddos to play at the park. Keisha has a little girl that's 3 as well. They had a lot of fun playing and it was nice chatting with Keisha. We said our goodbyes and headed to dinner at Wingers. Had a great dinner, then we went bowling. Gage loves bowling and I loved it more because I finally beat Tyler. I'm sure he let me win but I won a massage out of it. :) We slept in the next morning, well sleeping in for Gage is 8:30. Packed up and headed home. It was a fun weekend, and spending it with my favorite people made it ever better!
IMG_1480IMG_1482IMG_1483IMG_1484IMG_1491
A sneak peek of the cute kiddos!
Untitled-1

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Still to this day gagey poo makes me want a boy! He is just to dang handsome!! love him!