Monday, August 20, 2012

UPDATE

First off, how cute is my new blog background and header?? I love it!

House updates: NONE! This entire process is really testing my patience I tell ya! We are still waiting on the bank to sign off on our papers. Then we can hopefully get moving. Short sales suck but I keep telling myself "we are not in a hurry!" We drive by the house 1-2 times a week, stalker status I know! Our house is full of boxes, and Tyler can take credit for a lot of that. I can't wait to get in and to decorate! My Pinterest boards have been going crazy with all my new ideas! Sadly though I need major crafting lessons! I ordered this big L for our wall next to our canvases. I ordered it in a apple green and it came today more of a lime green! Boo! So see I just can't win with crafting my own or buying off Etsy. I will post all my projects as they come, it will probably takes quite a few months before the house is how I want it. That's the fun part though right? We've gotten rid of so much junk, it has felt great! 

Gage starts preschool tomorrow, stay tuned for a post on that! 

I've been training for the 10k on Sept 22nd. I've really been improving and I'm super proud. I'm not a big runner, and I have some extra lbs on me too. ;) 

I started off with a 11 min average pace. Now I'm at 10 min average and I've been able to run 4 miles straight. My fastest mile was 9.15 and last night I ran two miles with a 9.40 pace. So see I'm getting there, and hopefully by the 10k time I will be able to do it and keep up with the hubs. This has always been a goal of mine, and I'm excited to accomplish it with Tyler! Maybe next will be doing the Spartan with him, haha yeah right!!

Things have been so crazy but good crazy! I'm so thankful for all the great people in my life! Thankful to have such an amazing supportive family, I don't know what I'd do without them! 

I found this post on Pinterest and I want to keep in on here cause It's for sure one of my favorites! Everyone should live this way, no excuses!

No comments: