Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tyler's Birthday Weekend

Tyler turned the big 26th on the 26th, his golden birthday if you ask his grandma. :) I wanted to do something special for him this year because he deserves the best. Well surprising him turned out to be super hard. He almost found out about everything a few times but thankfully I pulled it off. We started off his birthday day with me working but he had the day off. We opened gifts and I surprised him with a massage within the next hour. I think he asked me ten times if I was serious. That night we went out to dinner with my family, then we went and watched Brandon's last baseball game. It was a low key day but we needed it before the weekends festivities. 
IMG_1303IMG_1308IMG_1309IMG_1313

Friday night he knew we were going to Wendover but he thought it was just Alisha, Carlos, Bri, James and us. On the way there Mr. Diva was taking his sweet time with everything. Little did he know there was a room full of people waiting for him in the dark. Thanks to Shirley, Brandon, Vanessa, & Bradon for helping me out, I couldn't have done it without ya. After all his divaness we finally got him to the room for the surprise, and I think he was really surprised. We ended up having a great night with friends, loosing all our money but it was all worth it! Thanks to everyone that came out and played, we love you all!!
IMG_1315IMG_1320IMG_1321IMG_1322IMG_1328

Saturday was a pretty chill relax day, and we needed it after Friday! Sunday we headed out to Deer Creek with Shirley & Brandon and the kiddos. They just bought a pretty sweet pontoon and we had to test it out. It was the perfect day out on the water! All we did was swim, enjoy the sun, & stuffed our faces. The kids all love the water and were jumping off the boat like maniacs! I have always loved boating and being out on the lake. Something about it just makes you forget about everything in life. We had a blast!
IMG_1335IMG_1336IMG_1337IMG_1338IMG_1340IMG_1341IMG_1343IMG_1347IMG_1349IMG_1350IMG_1351IMG_1359IMG_1362

I think Tyler had a great weekend and a great birthday! He really is the best guy out there, I'm so lucky to call him mine! 

No comments: