Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My thankful post

I've been feeling kinda down lately so maybe this will help give me that boost. I warn you these might get a little random.
First off I'm extremely thankful for my health & my families. Yes my health has been iffy lately but things could be so much worse.
I'm thankful for my family & friends, without them life would be boring and silly. They're my rocks & my world. You know who you are!
I'm thankful for our jobs, yes they aren't the highest paying ones out there but they get us by.
I'm thankful for our house, our cars, our gas (not Tyler's gas) our power, our water, and our food.
I'm thankful for my boys, even though snoop has been a stinker lately. I'm so thankful for the ability to have Gage & thankful for a uneventful pregnancy.
I'm thankful for the most amazing husband and best friend. Without him I lose me, and without me you have no blog to read.
I'm thankful that Gage still takes 3 hour naps, because without that I just might possibly go crazy. ;)
I'm thankful for money that lets us vacation often, again without vacations I just might go crazy!
I'm thankful for peace & quiet. Working with Children all day (which do not get me wrong I love) and photography on the evenings. My life gets a little loud.
I'm thankful for technology, without it I'm bored.
I'm thankful for my hair lady (Vanessa) my nail lady (Alisha) who keep me purty.
I'm thankful for Tyler's work uniform. ;)
I'm thankful for time with my family, and starting new traditions. This year will be Gage's 1st Holidays that I think he will understand. We will be starting a few new traditions.
I'm thankful for date nights and our awesome babysitters.
I'm thankful for my silly addictions, Vampire Diaries, Greys Anatomy, Twilight, and many more silly shows. Sometimes all you need is a blanket, silence, and your favorite show to make all the craziness go away.
I'm thankful for our not perfect lives. Realizing that we are not perfect but that's ok. Sometimes It's alright to admit things are not always honky dory. But when they're shouting it to the world feels great.
Lastly I'm thankful to be alive, my life is pretty great. I'm surrounded by people who love me and only want the best for me. I need to refer back to this post when I'm feeling down. I'm one lucky girl!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I'm excited to spend it with my family!~

No comments: