Monday, November 21, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba & Disney On Ice

I bought some Gabba tickets off groupon for half off and knew Gage and Kd would love it. Well turns out I forgot the small detail that I had to pick out our seats a few days before so we got "stuck" in the last row. It turned out to be a big plus. We could still see everything but we had tons of room to dance and move. Everyone else was stuck in their seats so thankfully our bummer turned out great. The kids loved every second of it. They never stopped dancing and even made some friends. I just love these two kiddos and I love how close they are!
IMG_0262
IMG_0263
IMG_0264IMG_0266
IMG_0268
IMG_0270
Last Sunday my parents took Gage and Kd to Disney on Ice again. (Yes so so spoiled) They had front row center and had a blast. Gage came home so excited and talked all night about the Incredibles. We are so lucky to have such awesome grandparents, thanks mom & dad!
IMG_0282
IMG_0283
IMG_0284
IMG_0285
IMG_0286
IMG_0287
IMG_0288
IMG_0290
IMG_0291

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Did mom take your camera? Cute pics! Love those two! Dad looks like he is having a blast ha ha!

Kim said...

Amber my love, Your thankful list was so beautifully worded I loved it!!I loved the video of my grankids first concert so precious, before we know it they will be teenagers at a crazier concert,lets keep them at Yo Gabba concerts as long as we can..

Becca said...

We loved YGG Live! & Disney on Ice looks so fun. Love your pictures, your little man is getting sooo big!