Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving weekend started out with us turning on our Christmas lights! For sure one of my favorite parts about the Holidays, I just wish more people did them. When I was a kid I swear it was every other house. Now I feel like people have gotten too lazy and broke. Gage loves Christmas lights and comments on the "crazy" lights constantly as we drive down the street.
IMG_0340
We also put up our Christmas decorations and our tree!
IMG_0992c
We celebrated Thanksgiving with Tyler's Mom and Kurt on last Sunday. It was nice not having 3 meals on one day! We were able to relax and not feel rushed. Gage is not the best eater so Thanksgiving was really not his thing, he'd much rather hang out under the table and play trucks.
IMG_0309
I love this picture, I swear once Gage sees a camera the cheese comes out. I have a hard time getting him not to smile.
IMG_0306
IMG_0305
He insisted on using the nice glass cups! This gave me an anxiety attack all dinner!
IMG_0303
On Thanksgiving we stayed in our pajamas till the afternoon. Watched the parade (which Gage loved) and enjoyed some family time. We headed over to my parents around 3 and had a fantastic dinner.
IMG_0321c
IMG_0323c
We made a super cute Santa movie for Gage which he loves! He has watched it numerous times since, so so fun!
Click HERE if you would like to watch it!
IMG_0325c
IMG_0327c
IMG_0337c
IMG_0338c
IMG_0335
IMG_0333
We then hung out and went through the black Friday ads. I didn't have anything I really wanted but went along with my sisters and mom! Walmart was just silly, it for sure made things way worse opening at 10. Surprinsgly Vanessa and Bradon did really well getting everything they wanted. Target at midnight was even worse, and they were only allowing 10-20 people in every 5 min. Next year I will sleep all night, wake up around 6 and get the leftovers. I did really well with online shopping, Gage is all done and he is going to love his Santa gifts!

Thanksgiving was perfect this year, not rushed, not crazy, just a great time with family enjoying each other! I love you all!

For an update on me, I go in for a spinal tap tomorrow morning. I will not have the results back till mid December! :( My tingling is the same but the weakness is still pretty bad. I'm trying to change my attitude towards all this, and realize that this might not go away for awhile. I need to start yoga or some form of mild exercise to get me back into moving. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Weekend, now bring on December Christmas Craziness! We are going to start elf on a shelf this year. Gage has already watched the show 5 billion times so I think he's going to love it!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Great Great Great pics!``