Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy 30th Shirley

Shirley turned 30 last weekend and we had a lot of fun celebrating with her. Brandon surprised her with a weekend in a beautiful condo in Park City. I really think she had no idea we would all be there the first night and her friends would join her the second, good job Brandon!

We lucked out and got the king size bed room with a huge bathroom!

We spent the night eating, watching a very cute video we made for Shirley and playing games! It was a fun relaxed night!


Happy Birthday Shirley, we hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated! I don't know another person who even comes close to you! You're my inspiration of exactly what I want to be and look like at 30, you're beautiful inside and out!


In other news my boys love our new couches!


I've been running the last few nights and it's amazing how nice weather and exercising outside has made me a completely different person! I'm loving it!! I think I even convinced Tyler to get me a jogging stroller, because I have the best running partner ever!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Thanks Rae, I love ya and had w fantastic birthday. We should look into strollers tonight on ksl, I want a double...