Monday, April 11, 2011

Mr. Gage

Oh Mr. Gage, I hope you know how much everyone just loves you. You really do bring out the best in everyone and just looking at you my life is perfect. You make the worst days the best. You make boring things exciting. You make normal comments funny. You make life amazing! Nobody could have ever prepared me for motherhood. I thought I was prepared as can be. I did daycare since I was 16 I knew all the ins and outs of kids. Well when you arrived you changed everything I thought I knew. You have taught me so much about life, what really matters, and how to have patience and just go with it. I love being with you, I love showing you off, I love watching you play, I love our seldom cuddle time, I love your big smiles, I love when you say, "I love you mama," I love when you grab my cheeks to kiss me, I love when you repeat everything we say, I love when you play with your friends so nicely, I love when you get excited for the smallest things, I love that you love to go shopping with mom now, I love that you love your dad so much, I love that you and snoopy are best friends, I love that you have no fear and will do anything and try different things in life. I just love you so much Gage, writing this post I get teary eyed because words will never be able to express how much you mean to Dad and I! One day you will read this and hopefully know how much you're loved.!

You do something new everyday and you so so smart! You're getting so independent! Lately mom has been getting baby hungry. If your mom wasn't such a huge planner I would think you were ready for a little brother or sister. I guess you're just getting too big that I feel like my baby is gone! You're such a great talker, you talk all day! For the most part we understand everything you say, good and bad! :) You recently have followed in moms footsteps with photography, you love playing with the camera and taking self portraits. But you do love the camera, these pictures show just that!The last week you have liked going to the potty. Once we put you on there you go right away! Before this you didn't really like the potty and when we would mention it you would run away. I think for right now we will just use it when you want and maybe start really trying after a month or so! You eat like a champ at home, whenever we are in a new place you eat terrible! You're finally sleeping great! If you do wake up at night, we can go right in and tell you to go back to sleep and you do! This gives mom big hopes with the big boy bed transition, which we will be holding off as long as possible! You've been really shy lately when you meet new people, after about 20-30 min you warm up and all is well. I could go on for days but I leave it at this now. I need to do better at keeping these little things "journal ed" cause I love looking back at it.

No comments: