Saturday, December 11, 2010

Zoo Lights!

This was our first year doing Zoo Lights. For the past few years we made a tradition of doing Temple Square Lights but this year we decided to try something new. I thought it was a lot of fun. There wasn't a lot of people, Gage was free, it was cold but manageable, Santa was there and we got alone time with him, the lights were really cute and the kids loved them. Gage really enjoyed being able to walk around and run with Kimberlee. He loved the lights and didn't seem fazed at all with the cold, maybe because we had him in his snowsuit. I was always excited to do stuff with this with my kids when I didn't have kids. Now that I can I love every second of it and take in how much fun he is having! Last year Gage was 10 months for Christmas, so Santa was no biggie. This year I thought he would love Santa because he was so in love with all the characters at Disneyland. Wrong! He wanted nothing to do with Santa but before and after Santa that was all he would talk about. It would cling on to us with everything he had. Oh well maybe next year. If you think about it Santa is a little creepy. We saw Santa again today at the Harley store and still a no go. He wouldn't even look at him, but at least he didn't freak out. We have a family party next weekend with Santa again, I'm sure he is going to be sick of him by then!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Gage is so freaking cute like me!

The Dimond's You Love said...

You look SO gorgeous! I love all of these pictures =)