Monday, December 20, 2010

A Christmas Party Weekend!

First of all it was Snoops Birthday on Sunday, he had a good day filled with sleep, treats, playing and belly rubs. He is such a spoiled dog it's kinda sad!

Last weekend we went and saw Harley Santa, Gage did not like him one bit!
We also went and drove around Thanksgiving Point's Light's! They were cute but not anything I would tell people to go see. Zoo Lights was for sure way better. We enjoyed time though with Grandma Julie, Zach & Monica!
Friday we went to my Mom's side Christmas Party. Tyler had to work that night which was a bummer but we still had a lot of fun. Most of Gage's cousins are around his age so he has a lot of fun with everyone!
Gage had no problem opening his gift. He made sure to take each thing out, look at it for a few seconds then put it back into the bag. Hopefully that's the way Christmas works out!
Gage usually ends up in some form of girl clothes when he plays with his cousin Kimberlee.
Saturday we went to my Dad's side Christmas Party. This is a party that is no small gathering. We were in charge this year and my Mom did an amazing job putting everything together, I'm so proud of her! Here is my little Reindeer, he was too funny during the entire program. He had to participate with everything. He loves to dance & sing, I have some pretty funny videos as well. I'll try to post them soon.Wow Shocker he sat on Santa's Lap! Only because Santa was giving out candy and Mr. Smarty Pants realized to get it he had to do the unthinkable. Santa was kinda a grump but look how cute my little man is!!
Sunday we went to Tylers Mom's side Christmas Party. Tons of family, great food, and Santa #4, by this point we were santa'd out! Gage again knew to get candy he had to get close to Santa. He sat down by Santa got his treat and took off. Faster then I could even get a picture. It was pretty funny!

164371_1646866544896_1633897689_1476752_6340312_n

What a busy, fun, weekend filled with family we love so much! I'm trying to appreciate the small things a little more this holiday season. Last night (pictured above) Gage, Tyler, and I enjoyed some popcorn and Toy Story 2. Cuddling with my family and cheesing it with my son are Christmas moments I want to always remember! This next week will be crazy again, I wish all of you blog readers a Very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

It sure is a busy time of year! I love your son!!!