Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend 2010

We put up our Christmas Decorations Wednesday and I always wonder why I take them down. Having the tree up always makes me feel happy and relaxed, I have no idea why but it does! Gage didn't think much of it at first but now he tells us to turn it on whenever it's off. He calls it his tree and loves to pose in front of it!

We didn't get our lights up before the storm and our snow isn't melting at all. We might have to go without them this year which makes me kinda sad but oh well. This is what Gage thinks of Christmas Lights anyways.
Thanksgiving morning we woke up to some cooking and the parade. Gage really liked it, he would get all excited and yell what's that?? He has this new thing that whenever a commercial comes on he asks for more, more!
We had our first Thanksgiving at Seans & Staceys. Food was extra yummy, company was even better. Gage ate a lot here, he really enjoyed himself. We headed over to my parents for round two. My parents always go way overboard with everything with the holidays so this was no exception. So much food, not enough room! We loved every minute of it. Gage took a little nap here, he really needed it.
He woke up all ready for pictures! What really makes me laugh is he is smiling even during the self timer pictures. I taught him so well. We then headed over to round 3 and passed on the food and just relaxed and enjoyed grandpa and grandma time.
This was our attempt at a family self timer picture, haha it didn't work out so well. Look at Snoops Crazy Eyes!!

We hope everyone had a safe and fun Thanksgiving Weekend! We sure did!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Gage is so adorable I just love him! Miss him lots... excited to see you guys tomorrow! Looks like the cool people didn't make it to Thanksgiving... what's up with that! Hee Hee!

Jessie said...

It looks like Gage's tooth is coming back down!!! Yay! He is getting so big!

The Dimond's You Love said...

Such cute pictures, I loved them all! =)