Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Moon (whats that)

So I guess they're making this Movie New Moon, hmmm I sure dont know much about it. I've been so out of the Twilgiht loop lately, I havent even watched the dvd once all the way. My life has been so crazy busy with Gage and work and Tyler news shifts that it leaves little time for obsessions, its really sad! So this morning I find these clips that were shown at Comic Con. I'm sure they have been out there for forever now, but I'm just getting to them. I'm really excited for this movie, Its looking like it will be even better then Twilight. Jacob actually gave me the chills which is weird, cause I was never a fan of Jacob. Kristen Stewarts voice still urks me but I can look past it. Sadly I dont even know much about the movie and actors and what now, I even dont know the release date. Somone fill me in!!!! I will be there though for the midnight release, wouldnt miss that for the world! Baby and all I'm still a huge fan and I love me some Edward!

*Warning the videos quality is so poor, its a video of a video*