Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tyler's Deployment & The State Fair

Back in September Tyler got his first phone call from Utah Search and Rescue to be deployed to Hildale to help with the floods. Having him gone for a week was super stressful and I realized how much I rely on him! Thank goodness for our families and our neighbors who helped out a lot! I have so much respect for Military Wives! 
Of course we had to hit up the Fair this year. It's for sure one of our favorite family traditions. The animals are fun but the boys are obsessed with the rides. They're for sure ride kids. My favorite part of the fair would be the horse rides. I can't wait till they're a little older and we can go out for real. I held onto Nash for a little but ended up letting him do his thing. When did he get so big?

No comments: