Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tyler's Service Award.

 Last month Tyler received an award with Unified for outstanding service. There's about 500 employees with Unified and 12 got awards for the year. To say we were proud of Tyler was an understatement. Back in May Tyler put together a big half marathon and 5k benefiting Angel's Hands Foundation. A charity that has become near and dear to us located right in Utah. Tyler and I both worked super hard from January-May on this race. I'm going to add me into this cause honestly I did do a lot. The entire thing was right up my alley and I really enjoyed doing it all. We're going to make it a yearly thing and I'm already excited to make changes from last year. Tyler received the award from unified for doing the race and all his work. Tyler is always one to do anything he does well. He never complains.  He's just that annoying guy that excels tremendously in life. Sometimes the amazingness can get annoying but I'd rather have him be an exceller than the opposite. We love you Tyler and we 're so proud!

No comments: