Thursday, October 3, 2013

Oktoberfest Weekend

I'm really into making every second of my life matter lately. I want to as much as possible without going crazy! :) Making memories with the ones I love is high priority! This last weekend we spent some time up at Oktoberfest. We always try to go every year with the fam, sadly the place is just getting too dang popular. We've had this planned for awhile and this was our first time spending the night. Well life likes to throw wrenches sometimes and little man (Nash) got two ear infections the night before we left. Yeah the whole saying Breastfed babies get sick less than formula fed babies is bull crap! Gage had maybe two ear infections and he was formula fed. Nash is only 3 months and it just broke my heart. Yes I'm sure being around the kiddos doesn't help, but at least this boy will have an amazing immune system soon. My theory is never getting your child out of the house is worse than him not experiencing life. We got him going on the antibiotics and by the time we left for the weekend he was on them for 24 hours. Besides his cough we would've never known this boy was sick. He was extra happy and slept like a log! I was worried though that he might have a bad night at the hotel. We went up for the day Saturday and Nash and I came home and spent the night in our bed. Figures though Nash sleeps 10 hours without making one peep, we would've been fine at the hotel. We came back up early Sunday morning and did Breakfast and another day of activities. 

We're so extremely blessed with the amount of people with have in our lives that care for us! Life is nothing without people who love and care for you right? We have plenty of those and I thank my lucky stars daily for them! We had so much fun, and the boys were awesome! Both boys do well with this kinda stuff, thank goodness! 
Nash loves rocking the big boy part of his stroller!
IMG_0753IMG_0773
The view from our room. 
IMG_0774IMG_0777
Our crew on day 1! This is Tyler's fire crew, his captain, and of course Shirley and Brandon's fam. We love these peeps!
IMG_0782IMG_0787IMG_0790IMG_0792IMG_0793
Our Crew on day 2. The best family and friends you could ask for!
IMG_1854IMG_1857IMG_3103IMG_3108IMG_3109IMG_3110IMG_3114
I can't believe he did this, and he did great too!
IMG_3116IMG_3119IMG_3120IMG_3121
What a perfect way to start off fall!

No comments: