Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Fun

October is always a super busy month for us, my favorite month of the year for sure! I think I've passed on my love of fall and halloween to Gage as well. We started off the month with our traditional breakfast with the witches. I love this event and it's always something fun and simple to get us excited for Halloween! We left Nash home with Dad and enjoyed our time with the witches!
IMG_0849IMG_0838IMG_0843IMG_0844IMG_0845
That night we spent celebrating Alisha & my birthdays. I love that we can stay at home, with the kiddos and still laugh our butts off. Gage loves our "party nights." 
IMG_1895
IMG_0452 IMG_0853IMG_0857
Gage has been really enjoying school again. He always wakes up happy to go and he always comes home happy. He doesn't talk much about it though, his favorite phrase is "you always ask me that." Could he be any more handsome!
IMG_0893IMG_3128IMG_0743
We celebrated my birthday this year at Tepanyaki the day before. Oh I love this place and the company was even better. Getting this group together would seem hard but I love how our family always puts each other first. 
IMG_0476IMG_0475
I had to work the day of my birthday but that night we hit up Cornbellys with friends. Gage always loves the place and the fact that it was freezing never fazed him. Nash was a trooper and pretty much slept the entire time in the stroller, he's quite the amazing traveler. It was the perfect way to celebrate my birth! 
IMG_0474IMG_0467IMG_0876
We also got our family pictures done this month. We used Fotofly at Thanksgiving Pointe and they did a great job. The kids did awesome, and we just love the outcome. Our little family of 4 also did family pictures this month, what can I say I love fall pictures. We should be getting those back soon. Nash was quite the little cheeser for them so I'm extra excited to see.
1379947_10201581915363655_345411638_nIMG_1909IMG_0924IMG_0923IMG_0922IMG_0920IMG_0914IMG_0913
Last weekend we spent at Frightmares, another October favorite for me. We went on a rainy day but it turned out to be the best! It did rain a little but nothing bad. We walked onto every ride and got to do everything and more. Gage loves Lagoon and if we lived closer I would for sure buy him a season pass. 
IMG_0491IMG_3137IMG_3139IMG_3136IMG_3135IMG_0950
We did some Halloween pictures that turned out really cute! Gage wanted to be Mikey so I knew Nash just had to be a pizza. Most 4 month olds are being cute cuddly monkeys, ect. Nope not my little chunk, I love these two best buddies!
IMG_0951

Tyler moved back to Midvale Fire this month. The switch came about last month when they needed some extra hands out in Midvale. I was proud that Tyler was thought of for the help and knowledge and he's been liking being back. He now will have Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas off this year! Woohoo! 
IMG_0478

These next few months only bring about more excitement and fun! We have a big disneyland trip planned in December and the countdown is on! This is for sure my favorite time of year!!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Ohhh I get the pizza thing now, duh! You for sure have the most handsome boys ever! Lagoon is only like 45-50 minutes away you should by Gage a season pass. Love our family pictures they sure turned out cute. Love that our family all comes together easily too! Lucky!