Wednesday, January 16, 2013

17 Weeks

Another great week and enjoying them while they're here! Little boy is growing fast and my belly shows for it. This week was exciting because we had an appointment Monday. I love every doctor visit, even the short simple ones. Everything looked great, heart rate was 155. I talked a lot to the doctor this week which was nice. We decided on a medicated birth, learned my lesson the hard way from Gage on that one. We talked about the upcoming visits, and talked a lot about boys. She has two boys so it was fun talking about that. I love that I feel 100% comfortable with her, she really makes me feel great! Gage sure loves his brother so much already. Even a few daycare girls will hug my belly and kiss it goodbye. 

How far along? 17 weeks!
Baby's size? An Onion!
Total weight gain: Up 6.8lbs, and very happy with that! 
Maternity clothes? Mostly all pants.
Sleep: Still way good! I fall asleep around 9:30-10 and wake up around 6:20. Amazingness!
Best moment(s) this past week: Doctor Appointment, Swim Lessons with Gage! 
Miss Anything?  Nope
Movement: I feel movement about once a day, getting excited for more of it! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Cravings: This week it was McDonalds & Sprite. Gage calls McDonalds - Old McDonalds! haha
Labor Signs: Nope!
Gender: Boy!
Symptoms:  This week has been a great one! No heartburn, no acne, no uncomfortableness! Yay
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My friend Natasha's Baby Shower, Vegas, and our anatomy scan on Feb 4th. 
17weeks

your baby at 17 weeks
  • Her rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone.
  • And she's growing some meat on those bones -- putting on some fat.
  • She's growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too.

No comments: