Monday, October 22, 2012

More Birthday Fun!

The weekend before my birthday was a perfect one. We celebrated by taking a little trip up to park city and did some shopping. Gage was a great shopper, only because we bribed him with a park visit if he was good. :) Afterwards we headed back to the valley and went RC Willey shopping, that was more fun than Park City in my opinion. 

IMG_1536 
The next morning we headed up to snowbird for Oktoberfest. We had a fantastic breakfast with the D Family, and spent the day enjoying ourselves. It was such a great time! We got there early enough that we were able to do a lot of stuff without lines. The kids were all super good, and it was perfect weather. We did this last year and it's for sure a tradition I want to keep around. 
IMG_1545 IMG_1547 
Gage loves these bouncy things!
IMG_1554 IMG_1558 IMG_1563 IMG_1565 IMG_1567 IMG_1570 
Shirley, Brandon & I did this rope course thingy and it was kinda crazy! 
IMG_1573 IMG_1574 IMG_5109 IMG_5119 
Sunday was Alisha's birthday so they came up and played for awhile too! I love having our birthdays a day apart! 
IMG_1576 IMG_1577 IMG_1578
Don'tcha just love their sweet ink, it was pretty funny!
IMG_1579 IMG_1580 IMG_5097 IMG_5107 IMG_5137 IMG_5139 
By the time we all stopped for dinner Gage was exhausted! This is how he fell asleep. He's always been the type to fall asleep in weird places. 
IMG_1582 
I loved it because I got to cuddle with him during the entire dinner!
IMG_1584 
The next day was my birthday and we closed on the house! I had daycare that day but when I got off we headed to dinner at my parents. I prefer to do take out and have it at the house than do a restaurant with the kiddos. It was the perfect birthday weekend! I really don't like the fact that I'm 27 but I'll deal. 
IMG_1588Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Happy birthday Amber!!! You don't look a day over 21! You are a gorgeous woman! Congrats on the house!