Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A few good books


Thanks to that oh so talked about series Fifty shades of Grey, I've been on a reading overhaul. How do I find the time to read, I really don't know. I consider myself to be the queen of multi-tasking but reading really requires my full attention. I read a lot when Tyler's at the fire-station. I find myself staying up till 1-2 in the morning engulfed in a book. It really takes my mind off my crazy everyday life. I wish working out did what reading does. When I'm working out all I'm thinking about is when do I get to stop. Reading really gives my mind a rest and lets me forget about a lot for those few hours. Anyways, geekness aside here is what I've been reading on. 

Of course these 3 babies started it all. I loved this series, very hesitant on the movie but you bet I'll be seeing it. If you haven't heard about them you must be living under a rock. 

Needing something after finishing the fifties I read Bared to you. I loved this book, not as good as the fifties but I'm excited for the new one coming out next month. 

Easy was not as crazy as the last 4, It was more of a love story, which I love! I'm a pretty picky book reader, I hated the Hunger Games! See I think I might be the only person in the world that didn't make it past chapter 5. 

Thoughtless & Effortless were long books, like 650+ pages long. It took me awhile to read the series but Effortless is for sure a favorite of mine! 


I just finished Beautiful Disaster this weekend. I wasn't too big on it at the beginning but turns out it's been my favorite! 

So what books have you been reading? Obviously I love romance, crazy books. I'm not big on fighting  or weirdness fantasy books. Haha! ;)

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Are you freaking kidding me! Wow I still haven't made it through the 3rd book of 50 Shades. You are reading, reading, reading. Hmmmm who knew.