Monday, June 11, 2012

House Update

Well not much is new still playing the waiting game! Thankfully we've been super busy so it does feel like time is going by faster. We are unfortunately dealing with the so called slowest bank with short sales. I would love love to be in the house by August but I think that's pushing it. I worry that they're letting the lawn go and that sucks cause it was in great condition. The house was in spotless condition too.
The one update we did get last week was this little beauty on the mls ad.

It made us feel good that they weren't letting anyone else see it anymore! The waiting game sure sucks! All I want to do is know for sure we have it! I want to decorate and plan for the new place. This is really teaching me patience! We still look for new houses every morning, and nothing is comparable to this. I'm starting to believe the agents out there that are saying the markets changing. Everything is going super fast!
Cross your fingers that we get more good news Friday!

No comments: