Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Anniversary & Fathers Day Weekend

First off my handsome boy is obsessed with the camera!  As I'm going through our Ipad to find some photos I find these, I had a good laugh over it.
See I just don't understand where he gets it?
Another Random= I'm back blonde and so happy about it. I loved the brunette but I'll always be a fake blonde at heart!
Another Random= Our house is in with the under writers and waiting on final approval!! We should know sometime this week the big news! Can you believe it? It seems to be moving so much faster than others, I'm super thankful. So now they can either accept and we will move onto the inspection, closing, ect. Or they can counter-offer which would suck. So this week is filled with nervousness for us, I'm going crazy! I want this house so bad!!

Other news on Friday June 15th we celebrated our 5 year Anniversary! Tyler and I have been friends since 6th grade, so 14 years! We started dating our senior year, and the magic just keeps getting better. Seriously I can honestly say everyday I love Tyler more, I think our marriage now is stronger than ever! I still get butterflies and I still want to be with him constantly!  Marriage to me is easy because my partner is pretty much amazing. One thing I love the most about Tyler is that I'm not the only admirer of him. I don't think I've ever met someone who has said anything even a little bad about him. He has a quality that makes people want to be around him. When Tyler first started working nights at the fire station I never had a problem. I find myself now counting down till he gets home and struggling to sleep at night without him. I know our marriage will survive because what we have is one of a kind! I love you Tyler, always have, always will!

Tyler and I in Dr. Love's class our senior year. I was a teachers ad for this class and Tyler would sneak in and visit me. One thing I love most about us is we have stories for days! I really need to write them all down because I don't want to forget.
Proposed on a Mexican Cruise!
Applebees is what sparked our fire, hahahaha!
We've experienced the best times together!
Our wedding was perfect, the honeymoon even better!
Now here we are 5 years later and happier than ever! We went to the Toby Keith concert the day before our Anniversary with some friends, and had a blast!
We celebrated our Anniversary with Gage because Cancun was our little romantic getaway. Saturday morning I spent the morning retrieving my mothers day spa day. 3 hours filled with a massage, facial, and pedicure, it was amazing! We then headed up to Park City for the night, Gage was so excited! We did the alpine slide and walked around for a bit. Park City is growing like crazy!
Gage loved riding the Ski Lift and had fun riding the slide with me. He's such a ride boy, he could do things like this all day.
IMG_1144 IMG_1147 IMG_1150
IMG_1153 IMG_1155-Edit
We checked into our room which was a 2 bedroom suite, Gage was all about having his own room.
IMG_1157 IMG_1159
We went to a very tasty Mexican Restaurant that night, and Gage was an angel. Afterwards we went swimming and we had the entire pool to ourselves for a good hour. Gage did great floating with his floaties and it was the first time he enjoyed himself in deep water. We woke up and made a big breakfast, relaxed and celebrated Tyler. Gage seriously has the best dad and he knows it too! He thinks Tyler is the coolest and prefers him to me any day. Tyler has taught him so much and Gage is pretty much his little mini me. I love watching them play and interact and when I do I'm okay with having all boys. I'm so thankful to be married to the worlds best dad.
IMG_1161 IMG_1162 IMG_1164-Edit
We then headed over to a BBQ in celebration of my grandpa. We had fun playing with cousins and spending time with my amazing papa!
IMG_1168 IMG_1169
It's hard being my dads favorite child but someones gotta do it. ;)
We spent the night having a BBQ at house (hopefully the last) with Tyler's dad and family. I wish I would've got some pictures but I was slacking and stuffed. I hope everyone had a great Fathers Day!!

No comments: