Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our last days

We spent the last days enjoying ourselves and taking in our last moments in Mexico. We had a great dinner by the full moon. I think we were all bummed to leave but I think we were all ready as well. We were missing Gage so much!IMG_0951 IMG_0954 IMG_0956 IMG_0989 IMG_0970-Edit IMG_0975 IMG_0979 DSC05233 DSC05436 DSC05438 DSC05427 DSC05445 IMG_0985 IMG_0987
Our flight home was long! Alisha & Carlos took off at 7am and were back in Utah by 1pm. Tyler and I slept in and didn't leave our hotel room till 1ish Cancun time. We had smooth travels so that was a plus. We didn't get back to Utah till 11pm! My parents kept Gage up for us and having him meet us at the airport was perfect. I'll never forget how excited he was and his sweet smile! So this trip was really exactly what we needed. Our friends were amazing, the resort was beautiful, we experienced amazing things, we laughed so hard, we made memories that we will look back on forever! Will we do another all inclusive resort, being how much we love cruises? Possibly? I'm thinking a Hawaii cruise will be our 10 year anniversary vacation. Can you believe next month it will be 5 years for us! I'm so thankful I live a life that lets me vacation and enjoy things like this!
Thank You Thank You to my parents, Julie & Kurt, Sean, Shirley, Brandon, Vanessa, Bradon for taking care of Gage and for spoling him rotten! So thankful for my support system!

Oh and if you decide to do an all inclusive resort, the one huge piece of advice I give you is...
Brings lots of cash! Getting change or cash down there is a joke!! Also you have to tip for everything! And I'm not talking like $1 tips like tipping on $300 dinners tips. Plan on spending a lot on the resort, it can get pricey!

1 comment:

Alisha Macias said...

I love this!! We had such an amazing time!!!! It's sad to think it's already over! We love you guys so much! I'm happy we could do this together!!!! :) Now lets have some babies!