Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 5

Day 5 started out with the normal breakfast buffet. We then had reservations at a place called aquaworld to parasail. Tyler, Carlos and I were going to do it and Alisha was going to be our photographer. We took a bus ride, which was fun to see different parts of hotel zone.
IMG_0920-Edit 
IMG_0923 IMG_0924
When we got to aquaworld we checked in and waited outside. I noticed the only kind of parasailing they did was some form of floating boat thingy. We asked them if they did the feet hanging way and they said no. After Carlos worked some magic we were able to get our $200 back because we wanted to do it the real way. Again thank goodness Carlos speaks Spanish. We went back to our hotel and decided to parasail with the men who were off the beach doing it. Carlos decided not to do it this time so off Tyler and I went. They took us via jet ski to a boat in the ocean, the jet ski was crazy and the waves were big! On the boat the only real direction you got was "stand up" "sit down" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" "LADY!" The guys didn't have much customer service and I had no idea what I was doing, it was my first time ya know! Well off we go and it was crazy! I was kinda freaking out, which I normally do not do!
IMG_0929 IMG_0933 IMG_0936
It's so quiet up there and the view is killer! I'm really glad we did it and the rude guys did take some cool pictures!
IMG_0931-Edit IMG_0932-Edit
IMG_0942 IMG_0952-Edit
We then you guessed it spent the rest of the day on the beach! By this day all of us had some amazing tans! Since we've been back I think we have heard you're so tan a million times! I love it!! Sadly though mine is starting to fade, I loved my Mexico tan!
IMG_0926
That night we had dinner and spent some time in the lounge at our resort. It was a fun night for sure!
IMG_0960 IMG_0964 IMG_0959-Edit
IMG_0967

No comments: